Dubai Land Department (DLD) is the government agency responsible for regulating and overseeing all real estate transactions in Dubai. With the aim of promoting a transparent and efficient real estate market, DLD has implemented various initiatives and measures to simplify the transaction process and protect the rights of all parties involved. In this article, we will provide an overview of DLD transactions, including the key services offered and the steps involved in each transaction.
- Property Registration Property registration is the first step in any real estate transaction in Dubai. DLD offers an online portal called Dubai REST, which enables property owners, brokers, and developers to register and manage their properties. The registration process involves submitting the necessary documents, such as title deeds, sale contracts, and NOCs (No Objection Certificates), and paying the registration fees.
- Property Transfer Property transfer is the process of transferring ownership from the seller to the buyer. DLD has streamlined this process by introducing an online transfer service called the Dubai Real Estate Blockchain (DREB). DREB is a secure platform that enables parties to transfer ownership and pay fees digitally, eliminating the need for physical documents and visits to DLD offices.
- Mortgage Registration Mortgage registration is required when a property is used as collateral for a loan. DLD offers an online mortgage registration service, which enables banks and financial institutions to register and manage their mortgages. The process involves submitting the necessary documents, such as the mortgage agreement and valuation report, and paying the registration fees.
- Ejari Registration Ejari registration is mandatory for all rental contracts in Dubai. DLD offers an online ejari registration service, which enables landlords and tenants to register their tenancy contracts and renewals. The process involves submitting the necessary documents, such as the tenancy contract, DEWA (Dubai Electricity and Water Authority) bill, and Emirates ID, and paying the registration fees.
- Trust Account Services DLD offers a trust account service, which enables brokers and developers to manage their clients’ funds in a secure and transparent manner. The service involves opening a trust account with DLD and depositing the client’s funds into the account. DLD monitors the transactions and ensures that the funds are used only for the intended purposes.
Conclusion: In conclusion, list of property owners in dubai has played a crucial role in streamlining real estate transactions in Dubai. Its online portals and services have made the process faster, more efficient, and more transparent. By leveraging technology and innovation, DLD has set an example for other real estate regulatory authorities around the world.