The latest market research report from Emergen Research focuses on the global Meter Data Management System market and provides in-depth analysis of each of its major segments. Global Meter Data Management System market reports provide a comprehensive overview of the market, including market size, revenue growth rate, industry statistics, revenue shares among regional markets, gross profits, production costs, and product portfolios. The report also highlights the most important factors influencing industry revenue growth, such as drivers, opportunities, trends, restraints, challenges, demand and supply ratios, production and consumption patterns, stringent regulatory frameworks, and a slew of other micro- and macro-economic factors.
The global meter data management system market size is expected to reach USD 1,040.9 Million in 2028 at a steady CAGR, according to latest analysis by Emergen Research. Major factors driving market revenue growth are increasing need to detect energy theft, rising focus and investment by governments in meter data management solutions, increasing application of more advanced metering infrastructure, rapid installation of smart grids, and growing need to enhance energy usage and reduce energy wastage. Meter data management is a process of collecting and storing meter data generated from automated energy metering systems. These systems plays a crucial role in advanced metering infrastructure that allows bidirectional communication between meter and central management system.
Meter and network asset monitoring and administration, automated smart metre provisioning, meter-to-cash systems, and workforce management systems are all included in the metre data management package. The removal, adding, and updating of metre data in utility and automatic metre reading systems are all parts of automated smart metre provisioning. Systems for managing metre data are often employed in industrial, commercial, and residential settings. In 2020, the residential category had the biggest revenue share worldwide. This might be ascribed to the growing use of smart metres in the residential sector and the rising need for power usage analysis.
To receive a sample copy of this report, visit @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample/865
The study outlines the rapidly evolving and growing market segments along with valuable insights into each element of the industry. The industry has witnessed the entry of several new players, and the report aims to deliver insightful information about their transition and growth in the market. Mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, agreements, product launches, and joint ventures are all outlined in the report.
The leading market contenders listed in the report are:
Itron, Siemens, Landis+Gyr, Honeywell, Schneider Electric, ABB, Eaton, Kamstrup, DIEHL, and Alcara
Target Audience of the Global Meter Data Management System Market Report:
- Key Market Players
- Venture capitalists
- Small- and medium-sized and large enterprises
- Third-party knowledge providers
- Value-Added Resellers (VARs)
- Global market producers, distributors, traders, and suppliers
- Research organizations, consulting companies, and various alliances interested in this sector
- Government bodies, independent regulatory authorities, and policymakers
Get a discount on the Global Meter Data Management System Market report @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-discount/865
Major Geographies Analyzed in the Report:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Europe (U.K., Italy, Germany, France, Rest of EU)
- Asia Pacific (India, Japan, China, South Korea, Australia, Rest of APAC)
- Latin America (Chile, Brazil, Argentina, Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East & Africa (Saudi Arabia, U.A.E., South Africa, Rest of MEA)
Market Segmentations of the Meter Data Management System Market
This market is segmented based on Types, Applications, and Regions. The growth of each segment provides accurate forecasts related to production and sales by Types and Applications, in terms of volume and value for the period between 2021 and 2028. This analysis can help readers looking to expand their business by targeting emerging and niche markets. Market share data is given on both global and regional levels. Regions covered in the report are North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East Africa. Research analysts assess the market positions of the leading competitors and provide competitive analysis for each company. For this study, this report segments the global Meter Data Management System market on the basis of product, application, and region:
Segments Covered in this report are:
- Component Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2018–2028)
- Utility Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2018–2028)
- Application Outlook (Revenue: USD Million; 2018–2028)
- Micro Grid
- Smart Grid
- Electric Vehicle (EV) Charging
- Energy Storage
Browse Full Report Description + Research Methodology + Table of Content + Infographics @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/meter-data-management-system-market
Some Key Findings From the Report:
- In July 2021, CrescoNet acquired Smart Earth Technologies. This acquisition will help CrescoNet to expand its water utility product portfolio by adding product line of Smart Earth Technologies that includes integrated, battery-operated, cellular endpoint transceivers, valves, installation tools, LTE infrastructure, and cloud software for meter data management, and customer information systems.
- Software segment is expected to register faster CAGR over the forecast period. This can be attributed to rising adoption of smart meters and increasing need for more accurate and efficient energy monitoring and management, format, and process for meter data for accurate billing.
- Asia Pacific is expected to register fastest revenue CAGR throughout the forecast period. Increasing urbanization, increasing number of SMEs, and rising adoption of smart grid networks are key factors propelling revenue growth of the market in this region.
Additional information offered by the report:
- Along with a complete overview of the global Meter Data Management System market, the report provides detailed scrutiny of the diverse market trends observed on both regional and global levels.
- The report elaborates on the global Meter Data Management System market size and share governed by the major geographies.
- It performs a precise market growth forecast analysis, cost analysis, and a study of the micro- and macro-economic indicators.
- It further presents a detailed description of the company profiles of the key market contenders.
Request Customization as per your specific requirement@ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-for-customization/865
Thank you for reading our report. Customization of the report is available according to the requirements of our clients. Kindly get in touch with us to know more about the customization options, and our team will ensure the report is tailored according to your needs.
Latest Published Reports by Emergen Research:
Indoor Location Market
Digital Diabetes Management Market
Rehabilitation Equipment Market
Bio Decontamination Market
Healthcare Facility Management Market
Diagnostic Imaging Services Market
Web Application Firewall Market
Airborne Satellite Communication System Market
Aircraft Heat Exchanger Market