The global industrial refrigeration system market size is expected to reach USD 30.43 Billion in 2028 and register a CAGR of 5.1% over the forecast period, according to the latest report by Reports and Data. Rising adoption of thermoelectric refrigeration and increasing demand for frozen & processed food items are some of the major key factors expected to drive market revenue growth over the forecast period. In addition, rising adoption of automation in refrigerated warehouses and frozen facilities is expected to boost market revenue growth in the upcoming years.
The ongoing trend of online grocery shopping and rising demand for processed & packaged food across the globe is leading to rising adoption of industrial refrigerator systems to store bulk amount of goods at optimal temperature and to prevent spoilage of products.
In recent years, majority of refrigerated & frozen food warehouses are relying on automation for reducing energy consumption and operational costs. Most of the cold storage facilities have adopted automated storage and retrieval systems to eliminate human intervention in basic operations, as well as to ensure precision & efficiency in storage and retrieval operations. Increasing preference for adoption of thermoelectric refrigeration systems over traditional vapor compression systems due to lower maintenance cost and higher shelf life is expected to drive revenue growth of the global market.
Moreover, increasing need for real-time monitoring of refrigeration systems is leading to surging integration of IoT solutions with industrial refrigeration systems. Various major players are significantly investing in developing IoT-enabled refrigeration systems for providing real-time information on health and performance of refrigeration systems, improving energy efficiency, and monitoring & tracking temperature of fresh and frozen products to increase quality. This factor is expected to contribute to market revenue growth in the near future. However, high set up and installation costs of industrial refrigeration systems is expected to restrain market revenue growth to a certain extent over the forecast period.
Get a sample of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/download-free-sample/4665
Some players in the market include GEA Group AG, Danfoss Inc., United Technologies Corporation, Johnson Controls International PLC, Insergoll Rand PLC, Daikin Industries Ltd., Lennox International Inc., Guntner GmbH & Co.KG, EVACO, Inc., and BITZER SE.
Some Key Highlights from the Report:
- In July 2020, Johnson Controls announced the launch of a compliance management system called PENN Connected-Digital Food Safety to improve food safety management practice. This novel platform, which is available for both commercial and industrial refrigeration applications, will improve Hazard Analysis Critical Control Points (HACCP) compliance, enhance operational efficiency, and ensure remote monitoring to prevent spoilage & stock loss of food products.
- Compressors segment is expected to account for largest revenue share during the forecast period attributable to increasing advancement in compressor technology and surging adoption of energy-efficient compressors.
- Carbon dioxide (CO2) segment is expected to expand at a significant revenue CAGR over the forecast period due to increasing use of R-744 in industrial refrigeration systems for its easy availability, high-cooling capacity, and non-combustible nature.
- Refrigerated warehouse segment is expected to lead in terms of revenue share during the forecast period, owing to increasing demand for food supply, rising production of perishable commodities, and expansion of the e-commerce industry.
- North America is expected to account for largest revenue share over the forecast period. Increasing shift towards the use of natural refrigerants in refrigerators to reduce harmful effects of Hydrochlorofluorocarbons (HCFs) on the environment is set to propel market revenue growth in this region. Besides, robust presence of small & large market players and development of technologically advanced industrial systems would also bolster market growth in this region.
To know more about the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/industrial-refrigeration-system-market
For the purpose of this report, Reports and Data has segmented the global industrial refrigeration system market based on component, refrigerant, application, and region:
Component Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2028)
- Others (Pumps, Valves, Auxiliary Equipment)
Refrigerant Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2028)
- Carbon Dioxide (CO2)
- Others (HFCs, HFOs, HCFs, HCFCs)
Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2028)
- Refrigerated Warehouse
- Food & Beverage
- Chemical, Petrochemical & Pharmaceutical
- Refrigerated Transportation
Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018–2028)
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of APAC
- Latin America
- Rest of LATAM
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA
Request a customization of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/4665
Reasons for Buying this Report:
- The report focuses on market share, market size, revenue share, industry growth rate, regional bifurcation, and overall industry outlook.
- The study provides pin-point analysis for changing competitive dynamics.
- The report helps readers in understanding the product segments and their future growth.
- Analysts in this research report can quickly expand their business by focusing on various business and market strategies.
- It helps in making informed business decisions by having complete insights of market and by making in-depth analysis of market segments.
- PEST analysis of the market in the five major regions.
Thank you for reading our report. Please connect with us to know more about the report and its customization feature. Our team will ensure the report is well suited to meet your requirements.
Browse Our Related Reports:
Plasma Expander Market Competition landscape
Botulinum Toxin Injection Market Asia Pacific
Live Cell Imaging Market Unites States
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyses consumer behaviour shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Power and Energy, and Chemicals. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market.
Head of Business Development
Reports and Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370
Read Our Innovative Blogs @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/blogs