Odisha Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana List Download | Get Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana Beneficiary List Online| Biju Pakka Ghar Scheme Rural/Urban Area New List PDF
Today under this article, we will provide our readers with all the information about the Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana for the year 2021. In this article, we will share with the readers the eligibility criteria, beneficiary list, application process, benefits, features, and all of the other details of the Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana which will be beneficial for all of our readers if they want to apply themself under the Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana for the year 2021. In this article, you will find each and every related information about the scheme.
Odisha Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana Beneficiary List
Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana was launched by the Chief Minister of Odisha state so that they can provide houses to all of the beneficiaries who are living in kutcha House throughout the state. Through the implementation of this scheme, pucca houses will be provided to all of the people who are still living in kutcha houses. Many benefits will provide to all of the beneficiaries under the Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana including one of the main benefits that are housing facility which will provide almost free.
Specification Of The Houses
As per the specifications of the houses under the official notification of the Biju Pakka Ghar, the following is specification has to be undertaken if checking the kutcha house and pucca house:–
- Pucca house:-
- foundation, roof, and walls of permanent materials.
- Wall material made of fly ash bricks, burnt bricks, stones (packed with lime or cement), cement, concrete, timber, etc.
- Roof made of tiles, GCI sheets, asbestos cement sheets, RBC, RCC, timber, etc.
- The lifetime of a pucca house should be of a minimum of 30 years.
- Kutcha house:-
- made of not durable material such as unburnt bricks, stones, grass, reeds, mud, etc.
Government Going To Provide Financial Assistance To The Beneficiaries
The Government of Odisha has decided to provide financial assistance to the beneficiaries of Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana and Nirman Shramik pucca Ghar Yojana on 21st December 2021 so that they can repair their houses. This announcement has been made by the Chief Minister of Odisha Mr Naveen Patnaik. He also highlighted the fact that the Odisha Government is the first government in the country to take such a decision. Under this scheme, the government is going to provide Rs 3000 each to the beneficiaries of Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana and Nirman Shramik pucca Ghar Yojana. All those people who are deprived of houses will be provided financial assistance of Rs 5000 each under this scheme in order to repair their house. The state government is going to spend Rs 1444 crore in this regard and this amount will directly disburse into the bank account of the beneficiaries
Details Of The Scheme
||Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana|
|Concerned government of Odisha state|
||Residents of Odisha state|
||Providing pucca houses|
Objective of Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana
The major objective of Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana is to build Pucca house in place of kachha houses in the rural area of the state. This Scheme will definitely play an important role in improving the living standards of the rural and urban areas of poor people.
Benefits and Features of of Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana
- Under Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana no contractor will involve in the construction of houses
- The house constructed under Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana will sanction under the women head of the household
- Odisha Government will implement Biju Pakka Ghar Scheme.
- The main objective of this scheme is to provide Pakka houses to the beneficiaries who are living in Kutch houses
- The minimum carpet area under Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana is 25 square metre
- Under this scheme, the roof material should be of RCC
- The fund under this scheme will directly credit into the beneficiary’s account by direct benefit transfer method.
Beneficiaries of Biju pakka Ghar Yojana
- Those persons whose houses have been fully or partially damaged by some natural or man-made calamity
- Victims of rivers/sea inundation
- Beneficiaries of the scheduled tribe and other traditional forest dwellers act 2006
- People affected by occupational disease
- Extremely poor, vulnerable and deserving households
- SECC 2011 registered kaccha households.
Implementation of Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana
- The beneficiary requires to construct the house under Yojana themselves.
- All the Panchayat Samiti will be the implementing agency for the scheme
- The Panchayat Samiti will work under the supervision of DRDA or Zilla Parishad
- Under Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana beneficiary will be given a number of designs
- The core design under this scheme includes a kitchen, toilet, and bathroom
- The roof should construct in such a way that it should withstand the climatic conditions of the place
- The house constructed under Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana should be in the name of the beneficiary himself or on any of his family member’s name
- If the house constructed is in the name of some family member then a no-objection certificate by the landowner is required
- Dwelling houses will be allotted in the name of the female head of the family
- If there is no female head in the family then the allotment will do in the name of the male head of the family
- The house will allot under the quota for persons with disabilities and the allotment will do in the name of that person
- The beneficiary is a senior citizen and is not able to supervise the construction and request support in writing for construction then, in that case, the construction of the house will be taken up as a part of a mason training program or the construction will be done by reputed agencies with the collector’s approval.
Monitoring Under Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana
It is the responsibility of the district collector to ensure that the scheme is being implemented properly or not. The BDOs are required to inspect 10% of the houses that are constructed under the Biju pakka Ghar Yojana. The district-level officer has to inspect 1% of houses and APD (RH) is required to inspect 10% of the houses of the district. Awaassoft software will be used as a key monitoring tool in order to ensure proper implementation of Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana. The BDOs are required to update the timely progress of Biju pucca Ghar Yojana in Awaassoft.
Timeline of Biju pakka Ghar Yojana
The beneficiaries of Biju pucca Ghar Yojana require to complete the construction of the house within 12 months from the credit of the first installment under the scheme. If a beneficiary is constructing a bigger house then he or she is required to complete the core house with a carpet area of 25 square meters and after that, he can do the extension.
- Biju Pucca Ghar Yojana (Normal): under this government will allocate fund to the beneficiary. Rs.20000/- will be paid for completion of house and IHHL within 4 months of receipt of 1st instalment and Rs. 10000/-will be paid for completion of house and IHHL within 6 months of receipt of 1st instalment. The amount will transfer via RTGS/ NEFT/another electronic mode of payment.
- Biju Pucca Ghar Yojana (special) under this component government will allocate housing units to the beneficiaries. The household will give to the following categories of a beneficiary under this component:
- To those whose household is completely/ severely damaged due to natural/ manmade calamities such as fire, flood, cyclone, earthquake, elephant menace, communal violence, LWE violence etc.
- Victims of river/ sea inundation who need re-allocation
- Schedule tribe and other traditional forest dwellers act 2006
- Occupational diseases affected people
- An extremely poor, vulnerable and deserving household who need a pucca house.
- A district-level committee will form and the selection of beneficiaries under Biju pakka Ghar Yojana.
- The district-level committee will approve the list of beneficiaries under Biju pakka Ghar Yojana and forward the list to the district collector
- The district collector will communicate this list to BDO
- If the district level committee does not provide the list within the stipulated time then the district collector has the power to approve the list available with him and communicated it to the BDO
- After that, a final list will prepare and will publish at the concerned gram Panchayat/ block headquarters
- The list will also make available on the DRDA website and state rural housing portal
Unit Cost of Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana
Under Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana there are different costs for construction according to non-IAP and IAP districts. For non-IAP District under Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana (special) the unit cost is Rs 120000 and for IAP district the unit cost is Rs 130000. This unit cost can revise from time to time by PR and DW. This cost is paid in 4 installments by the government of Odisha.
Facilitation Of Loan Under Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana
If the beneficiary of Biju pakka Ghar Yojana wants to avail the loan up to Rs 70000 then the beneficiary will be facilitated to get the loan up to 70000 from any financial institution. If the beneficiary chooses institutional finance then in this case the financial assistance which is provided by the government will be provided through the same bank account through which the finance has been availed. In such a situation the officers of the financial institutions will also monitor the construction progress. For this purpose, a meeting will be held with the banker’s committee in order to discuss the terms and conditions of providing loans to the beneficiaries. After sanctioning the house to the beneficiary the functionary tagged to the beneficiary at ground level will help the beneficiary in getting Loan by fulfilling all the terms and conditions of getting a loan.
Financial Management of Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana
The DDO PR & DW department will be responsible for drawing the amount and crediting it to the Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana account which is maintained at the state level. The government will make direct transfers into the account of the beneficiaries from this account by PFMS or e-FMS. The interest which will be accrued from the deposit of the Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana fund will also be treated as the fund of this scheme and will be utilized for the implementation of this scheme. The DRDA/ block level should have a separate account in public sector bank/nationalized bank/scheduled commercial bank. This account will be responsible for handling government business and will be audited by the auditor general of Odisha or comptroller and auditor general of India
Procurement of material under Biju pakka Ghar Yojana
Under Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana construction materials like cement, steel, brick, etc requires in order to construct the house. The district administrator can arrange the construction material for the beneficiaries. Other than that the beneficiary of Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana can purchase the construction material from the supplier decided by the district administrator or he or she can purchase the construction material from the suppliers of their choice.
Installments In The Scheme
The installment will provide to all of the beneficiaries to build pucca houses in the Odisha District. The installments available under the schemes are as follows:-
- The first instalment of 20,000 rupees will be made when the order will be issued for the work.
- Second Instalment will be made when the construction will reach the lintel level-
- 30000 for non-IAP districts.
- The third instalment is made when the unit is finished up to the roof-
- last instalment of 30000 rupees will be made when the house will be fully completed with sanitary latrines and finally, the beneficiaries start to live in the house.
- The applicant must be a permanent resident of Odisha state.
- An application must belong to an economically weaker section.
- The applicant must be living in a kutcha house.
- The application should not own any pucca house in the state.
The following documents require if you are applying for the Biju pucca Ghar Yojana in the year 2020:-
- Aadhaar Card
- Bonafide certificate
- Voter ID card
- Residence certificate
- Address Proof
- Identification Proof
- BPL Certificate
- EWS Certificate
- Passport size photograph
Application Process of Odisha Biju Pakka Ghar 2021
To apply for the Biju Pucca Ghar Yojana you just have to follow these simple steps:-
- Now Download the Application Form PDF and get the print out of the application form.
- After that Fill the relevant information asked in the application form.
- Personal Details
- Income Details
- Address Details
- other Important details
- Attach the asked documents.
- Click on the submit button.
Procedure To Do Login On The Portal
- First of all go to the official website of rural housing, Odisha
- The homepage will open the before you
- On the homepage, you will see login option now click on the login.
- Now a new page will open before you where you have to enter username, password and captcha code
- After that, you have to click on the login.
- By following this procedure you can do login on the portal
Process To Check Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana List
To check the list of beneficiaries under the Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana 2021, you just have to follow the simple steps given below –
- You will provide with 4 options to search for your beneficiary.
- Click on your desired option.
- Under your desired option, fill up the given below details.
- After filling up the details the complete list of the beneficiary will display on the screen.
- Screenshot the list or take a printout for future use.
Do MIS Login
- First of all go to the official website of rural housing, Odisha
- The home page will open before you
- On the homepage, click on the MIS login option.
- Now click on the data entry
- The following options will appear on your screen:-
- You have to click on the option of your choice
- After that, a new page will appear before you
- On this new page, you have to enter your username and password
- After that, click on the login option
- By following this procedure you can do An MIS login
View Entitlement Card Holder
- After that, a new page will open before you where you have to select district, block, panchayat, village, and category
- Now you have to click on the search
- Entitlement cardholder details will be on your computer screen
- Now a new page will open before you where you have to enter your registration number
- After that, you have to click on search
- Beneficiary details will be on your computer screen
- Now you have to enter your password and captcha code
- After that, you have to click on the login
- By following this procedure you can do beneficiary login
Find Out Biju Pakka Ghar Report
- First of all go to the official website of Rural housing, Odisha
- The Home page will open before you
- The Only homepage click on MIS Login tab
- Now you have to click on reports
- After that, you will redirect to a new page where you will find the list of all the reports
- The list of reports are as follows:-
- Completion during the current financial year
- Completion since FY 2014-2015
- Application for inclusion
- Performance of tagged officers
- Incentive to beneficiaries
- The incentive to tagged officers
- Beneficiary details for verification
- You have to click on the link of that report which you want to see
- After that, you have to enter the required information
- Now you have to click on submit
- Required details will be on your computer screen
View The Details Of Houses Build
- Go to the official website of Rural housing, Odisha
- The Home page will open before you
- On the homepage, you have to click on my house
- Now you will redirect to a new page where you have to select your district, block, panchayat, and village
- As soon as you make this selection the details of house will be on your computer screen
Download Biju Pakka Ghar Yojana Guidelines
- Go to the official website of rural housing, Odisha
- The home page will open before you
- On the homepage, click on the guidelines tab
- Now you are require to click on Biju Pakka Ghar
- As soon as you click on this link a new page will appear on your screen
- On this new page guidelines will appear before you in PDF format
- You have to click on the download option in order to download these guidelines
- Applicants who have any query may contact toll free number 155-237.