The aquaculture market size is expected to reach USD 57.82 Billion in 2028 and register a revenue CAGR of 6.5% over the forecast period, according to the latest report by Reports and Data. Continuous technological advancements in the fish farming industry and growing focus on food security among major players are key factors driving market revenue growth. There are around 580 species currently farmed using aquaculture farming across the globe by farmers in developing countries and by multinational companies that can retain ownership of cultivated stock. Eating fish is part of cultural traditions of large population and it has an excellent nutritional value such as good source of protein, fatty acids, vitamins, minerals, and essential micronutrients.
Revenue growth of the global aquaculture market can be attributed to changing eating preferences globally. Expansion of organized retail industry and availability of products through various sales channels make it convenient for consumers to buy packaged aquaculture products, which is expected to continue to drive market revenue growth. Currently, aquaculture is necessary to meet the demand for and supply of seafood. The industry provides high-quality and disease-free fishes by breeding these fishes in a hygienic environment. Aquaculture activities are also used to conserve endangered species, which is another factor driving market revenue growth.
Get a sample of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/download-free-sample/4831
Some major companies profiled in the global market report include WH Group, JBS S.A., Smithfield Foods, Triumph Foods, Danish Crown, Tyson Foods, Inc., Cooke Aquaculture, Inc., Cooke Aquaculture, Inc., SalMar ASA, and Norway Royal Salmon ASA.
Some Key Highlights from the Report
- Freshwater segment accounted for largest revenue share in 2020. Technological advancements in freshwater aquaculture using automation processes for nutritional balance of aquatic products, increasing export of freshwater fishes such as Pangasius and Tilapia, availability of resources such as irrigation canals, lakes, paddy fields, and reservoirs, and increasing expenditure on aquaculture and favorable policies by governments of various countries across the globe are factors expected to drive revenue growth of the segment.
- The carps segment is expected to register faster revenue growth rate over the forecast period. Carps are cultivated in freshwater environments and are the main cultivated aquatic species in aquaculture market owing to easy adaptability in any environmental conditions. Growing awareness of various health benefits of consuming carps to balance hormone levels and reduce the risk of chronic diseases is a major factor driving revenue growth of the segment.
- Mackerel segment is expected to register rapid revenue growth rate over the forecast period. Mackerel is mainly preferred for its rich source of nutrients, especially omega-3 fatty acids, which are needed to balance metabolism. Moreover, consuming mackerel lowers cholesterol, boosts brain development, and reduces risk of depression and asthma.
- Market in Europe accounted for significantly large revenue share in 2020. Growing trend of consuming high protein products among young population is expected to drive revenue growth of Europe aquaculture market. Growing health and fitness trends among younger generation is increasing demand for protein as it helps in tissue repair. Therefore, seafood is a perfect alternative to meet body’s protein requirements.
To read more about the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/aquaculture-market
For the purpose of this report, Reports and Data has segmented the global aquaculture market based on environment, fish type, and region:
Environment Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2028)
- Brackish Water
- Marine Water
- Fresh Water
Fish Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2028)
- Sea Bream
- Sea Bass
Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2028)
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of APAC
- Latin America
- Rest of LATAM
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA
Request a customization of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/4831
Key Questions Addressed in the Report:
- What are the dominating factors that are influencing the growth of the industry?
- In the forecast period, which market segment is expected to rise the most?
- What are the risks and challenges that the industry is facing?
- In the coming years, which area is projected to dominate the market?
- Who are the major players in the market? What kind of strategic business plans have they made?
Thank you for taking the time to read our article. The report can be tailored to the needs of the client. Please contact us for more details, and our team will tailor the report to your specific requirements.
Browse Our Related Reports:
Bronchoscopy Market Segmentations
Lithium-Ion Battery Market Application
Textile Chemicals Market Competition landscape
Antiviral Drugs Market Asia Pacific
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyses consumer behaviour shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Power and Energy, and Chemicals. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market.
Head of Business Development
Reports and Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370
Read Our Innovative Blogs @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/blogs