|Stem Cell Injection Market Trends, Revenue, Major Players, Share Analysis & Forecast Till 2030|
The global Stem Cell Injection Market size is expected to reach USD 1,185.9 Million in 2030 and register a revenue CAGR of 16.5% over the forecast period, according to the latest report by Reports and Data. Governments in various countries are investing in research work for medical purposes and taking initiatives for improving the overall healthcare industry which is driving Stem Cell Injection therapy market revenue growth.
Clinical research on adult, foetal, amniotic, cord blood, and embryonic Stem Cell Injections has recently made strides that will change cancer treatment and regenerative medicine by enabling the generation of a number of therapeutically advantageous cell types. The increased use of these novel cells to treat a range of genetic and degenerative diseases, such as age-related functional defects, chronic liver injuries, diabetes, Parkinson’s and Alzheimer’s diseases, as well as aggressive and recurrent cancers, is propelling the growth of the Stem Cell Injection therapy market worldwide. The World Health Organization (WHO) estimates that cancer will account for around 10 million deaths worldwide in 2020. Cancer of some kind—lung, breast, colon, rectum, and others—kills nearly one in six people.
Request Free Sample Copy @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/download-free-sample/5802
Some Key Highlights From the Report
- On 26 September 2022, a clinical-stage, cutting-edge, cell therapy business recently established a strategic partnership with the non-profit organization JAR of Hope to further research and develop a cure for Duchene Muscular Dystrophy (DMD). A clinical trial testing RESTEM’s Umbilical Cord Lining Stem Cell Injection (ULSC) treatment to treat Duchene muscular dystrophy was also intended to be launched as part of this agreement.
- The autologous segment is expected to register a steady revenue growth rate during the forecast period. Autologous Stem Cell Injection transplants are routinely used in patients whose illnesses necessitate high doses of chemotherapy and radiation. These treatments will probably have an adverse effect on the bone marrow. An autologous Stem Cell Injection transplant can be used to restore damaged bone marrow. Research has shown that nearly 74% of patients got tandem transplantation and that those who were able to tolerate both transplants had a 2-year survival rate of 74% compared to 40% for those who only received one ASCT, which is expected to drive revenue growth of the segment.
- The bone marrow-derived MSCs segment is expected to register a high revenue growth rate during the forecast period. Bone marrow-derived MSCs are essential for tissue remodeling and repair. They enter the circulation in response to cytokines released by tissue damage and have the multipotent capacity to give rise to osteoblasts, adipocytes, and chondrocytes. Bone marrow transplants generate new cells more quickly than cord blood transplants. If bone marrow Stem Cell Injections produce their Stem Cell Injections slowly, complications are more probable. Numerous studies have focused on the immune-modulating characteristics of these cells, including the secreted substances (secretome) these cells produce that influence cardiac response to damage through paracrine and autocrine pathways. The ability of these cells to develop into mature cardiac lineages is also expected to enhance the need for MSCs produced from bone marrow.
- The cardiovascular diseases segment is expected to register a high revenue growth rate during the forecast period. The leading cause of death across the globe, cardiovascular disease, claims the lives of over 17 million people annually. By 2030, there will be more than 23 million cardiovascular deaths worldwide, as expected by the American Heart Association. Two fresh approaches have been discovered that might benefit the current therapy techniques. To make the heart and myocardial more resistant to ischemia-reperfusion injury, the first technique involves cardiac conditioning. The second tactic entails fostering an environment within the heart muscle that will promote myocardial myocardium healing. Following Stem Cell Injection therapy, there was a 79% drop in the number of NYHA class II Heart Failure (HF) patients who also had severe inflammation, heart attacks, and strokes. As Stem Cell Injection therapy reduced mortality, it is expected that this therapy will be used more frequently to treat cardiovascular illnesses.
- Market in Asia Pacific is expected to register a high revenue growth rate during the forecast period. Growing chronic diseases and population expansion are expected to drive Stem Cell Injection therapy sales in the next few years. The market for Stem Cell Injection therapies or treatments in this region is expanding as a result of the government of different countries in the region taking various initiatives that are supportive of the research and development activities in this field and these organizations also raising awareness about the accessibility of these treatments for the treatment of various chronic disorders and their efficacy in treating such disorders. On 19 September 2022, Alkem Labs announced the availability of StemOne, an over-the-counter cell therapy, for the treatment of knee joint problems.
Key Players covered in this report are
Smith & Nephew, The Future of Biotechnology, MEDIPOST, EMIS, an ISI Emerging Markets Group Company, CORESTEM, Inc., Pharmicell Inc., NuVasive, Inc., RTI Surgical, AlloSource, JCR Pharmaceuticals Co., Ltd., and Takeda Pharmaceutical Company Limited.
Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2019 – 2030)
Cell Source Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2019 – 2030)
- Adipose Tissue-derived MSCs
- Bone Marrow-derived MSCs
- Placenta/Umbilical Cord-derived MSCs
- Other Cell Sources
Therapeutic Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2019 – 2030)
- Musculoskeletal Disorders
- Wounds & Injuries
- Cardiovascular Diseases
Geographic Segment Covered in the Report:
The Stem Cell Injection Therapy report provides information about the market area, which is further subdivided into sub-regions and countries/regions. In addition to the market share in each country and sub-region, this chapter of this report also contains information on profit opportunities. This chapter of the report mentions the market share and growth rate of each region, country, and sub-region during the estimated period.
- North America (USA and Canada)
- Europe (UK, Germany, France and the rest of Europe)
- Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, and the rest of the Asia Pacific region)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, and the rest of Latin America)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC and rest of the Middle East and Africa)
Major Points covered in this report are as below:
• The Stem Cell Injection Therapy industry development trends and marketing channels are analyzed. The feasibility of new investment projects are assessed and overall research conclusions offered.
• With the tables and figures, the report provides key statistics on the state of the industry and is a valuable source of guidance and direction for companies and individuals interested in the market.
• Development policies and plans, manufacturing processes and cost structures are also analyzed. This report also states import/export consumption, supply and demand figures, cost, price, revenue and gross margins.
• The Stem Cell Injection Therapy Market report provides key statistics on the market status of the Stem Cell Injection Therapy manufacturers and is a valuable source of guidance and direction for companies and individuals interested in the industry.
We can also provide the customized data for separate regions like North America, United States, Canada, Mexico, Asia-Pacific, China, India, Japan, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Singapore, Rest of Asia-Pacific, Europe, Germany, France, UK, Italy, Spain, Russia, Rest of Europe, Central & South America, Brazil, Argentina, Rest of South America, Middle East & Africa, Saudi Arabia, Turkey, Rest of Middle East & Africa
Request customization of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/5802
Thank you for reading our report. Customization of this report is available according to the requirement of the clients. For further query or information regarding this report, please get in touch with us and team will ensure your doubts are cleared.
Get Explore Latest Research Report by Reports and Data:
Research Antibodies Market @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/research-antibodies-market
Single Cell Analysis Market @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/single-cell-analysis-market
Syringes and Needles Market @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/syringes-and-needles-market
Regenerative Medicine Market @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/regenerative-medicine-market
About Reports and Data
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients to make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, TouchPoints, Chemicals, Products, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware of the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise. Our industry experience and ability to develop a concrete solution to any research problems provide our clients with the ability to secure an edge over their respective competitors.
Head of Business Development
Reports and Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370