|Bowel Prep Market Size, Share, Impressive Industry Growth, Analysis Report 2030|
The global Bowel Prep Market size was USD 1,724.78 Million in 2021 and is expected to register a significantly rapid revenue CAGR during the forecast period, according to latest analysis by Reports and Data. Increasing incidence of chronic gastrointestinal disorders, such as colorectal cancer, is driving revenue growth of the Bowel Preps market in the U.S. during the forecast period. Colorectal cancer is the third most common type of non-skin cancer in both men (after prostate cancer and lung cancer) and women (after breast cancer and lung cancer). It is the second leading cause of cancer death in the U.S. after lung cancer. In 2021, according to data published by National Cancer Institute (NIH), an estimated 149,500 people in the U.S. are diagnosed with colorectal cancer and 52,980 people died from it.
Moreover, throughout the projected period, market competitors’ growing use of alliances and acquisition tactics will fuel market revenue growth. For instance, Synergy Pharmaceuticals Inc., a business that specialises in the development of medications to treat gastrointestinal problems, sold some of its assets to Bausch Health Companies Inc. in February 2019. This acquisition increased Bausch Health Companies Inc.’s foothold in the international market and its line of gastrointestinal products.
Request Free Sample Copy @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/download-free-sample/5721
Some Key Highlights From the Report
- Laxatives are the most common bowel preparation drugs accounting for 75% market share. In addition, a large number of companies offer laxatives under their gastroenterological product portfolio, owing to minimal adverse effects and complications. Examples of laxative bowel preparation drugs include, Miralax, Clenpiq, Gavilyte, Gialax and Glycolax. Furthermore, aminoglycosides are highly potent antibiotics and are stimulant preparations used during colonoscopy procedure. This drug class accounts for a 3% of overall share in the bowel preparation drugs market, owing to serious adverse effects of this drug class such as nephrotoxicity, anemia and neurotoxicity.
- Isosmotic drugs are high-volume, non-absorbable, and non-fermentable electrolyte solutions that are osmotically balanced. Mechanical impact of large-volume lavage cleans colon with minimum water and electrolyte changes and provides evacuation. In addition, majority of laxatives are isosmotic preparations and account for a maximum share of 52% in this market.
- The Rx segment is expected to account for a market share of 68% primarily because majority of bowel preparation drugs being developed by pharmaceutical companies are prescription drugs. Over the last three years, the U.S. FDA has approved over 100 prescription drugs, owing to which market share of such drugs is comparatively higher.
- Increase in market share of hospital pharmacy can be attributed to the fact that over 60% of population in 2020, opted for colonoscopy procedure in hospital settings. In addition, higher number of individuals are anticipated to adopt colonoscopies primarily due to its efficiency in cancer screening and detection and rising prevalence of colorectal cancer.
Competitive Outlook of the Global U.S. Bowel Preps Market
The globla U.S. Bowel Preps market study focuses on the revenue growth trajectories of the leading companies in this market. This section of the report throws light on the highly competitive landscape of the U.S. Bowel Preps market, pointing out the major players. The report further discusses the strategic initiatives undertaken by each of these market players, including mergers & acquisitions, collaborations, joint ventures, new product launches, new business deals, and technological innovations.
Top Companies Profiled in the Report:
Sebela Pharmaceuticals, Norgine B.V., Ferring Pharmaceuticals, Salix Pharmaceuticals, and Bayer AG, among others.
U.S. Bowel Preps Market Segmentation:
Drug Class Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2019-2030)
Mechanism of Action Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2019-2030)
- Stimulant Preparations
Prescription Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2019-2030)
Distribution Channel Industry Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2019-2030)
- Hospital Pharmacy
- Retail Pharmacy
- Online Pharmacy
Geographic Segment Covered in the Report:
The U.S. Bowel Preps report provides information about the market area, which is further subdivided into sub-regions and countries/regions. In addition to the market share in each country and sub-region, this chapter of this report also contains information on profit opportunities. This chapter of the report mentions the market share and growth rate of each region, country, and sub-region during the estimated period.
- North America (USA and Canada)
- Europe (UK, Germany, France and the rest of Europe)
- Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, and the rest of the Asia Pacific region)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, and the rest of Latin America)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC and rest of the Middle East and Africa)
Request customization of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/5721
Thank you for reading our report. Customization of this report is available according to the requirement of the clients. For further query or information regarding this report, please get in touch with us and team will ensure your doubts are cleared.
Get Explore Latest Research Report by Reports and Data:
Rheumatoid Arthritis Drugs Market @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/rheumatoid-arthritis-drugs-market
Tissue Diagnostics Market @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/tissue-diagnostics-market
Smoke Evacuation Systems Market @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/smoke-evacuation-systems-market
Sugar-Based Excipients Market @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/sugar-based-excipients-market
About Reports and Data
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients to make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, TouchPoints, Chemicals, Products, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware of the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise. Our industry experience and ability to develop a concrete solution to any research problems provide our clients with the ability to secure an edge over their respective competitors.
Head of Business Development
Reports and Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370